- scrub my house from top to bottom with something involving bleach/ammonia/and fire.
- mow my lawn.
- go through all the Tupperware clothes bins and get out all the winter stuff.
- clean out the gutters and french drains.
- go the the grocery store.
- wash all the sheets...twice.
- organize all my photos.
- learn to do computery stuff.
- clean out my email inbox from the last two years of emails that have gathered.
As you can see, this must be some type of illness that I have. Since, under normal circumstances I would rather eat feces than do most of these things. But oh, how studying motivates me to do otherwise menial chores that I usually put off. Gavin says that our house is never cleaner than when I have a test coming up.
And...getting over sickness I am sure too. Whenever I have been too sick to do anything I feel like a Nazi cleaning woman that minute I get better. Good luck on your midterm!
Post a Comment